Next month is the second annual Southwest Georgia Tour de Farm, a truly excellent weekend of bicycling, food, and farms brought to you by the fine folks at Cafe Campesino. What makes this so excellent, you might ask?
- 5 farm/food tours
- 1 “Meat & Greet” Supper at White Oak Pastures
- 1 tasting at richland rum
- 1 end-of-ride party & Supper at Cafe Campesino
- 2 breakfasts
- 2 lunches
- 1 one-year Membership to Georgia Organics
- Lots of Great Coffee 🙂
- Snacks & water along the route
- sag wagon service Along the Route
- Friday Shuttle Service from Americus to Bluffton
- Gear Transport throughout the event
- an event tshirt!
- AND- Special Rates at The Windsor Hotel, Quality Inn, and BrickYard Plantation RV Park in Americus for riders who want to Stay Sunday Night and enjoy the End-of-Ride Party at Cafe Campesino AND Visit local sites on Monday in Sumter Co.
It’s going to be a humdinger of a weekend, folks. Register here!