Business Membership | $250 annual contribution
Our business members represent our statewide partners of restaurants, food businesses, farmers markets and organizations (like schools and non-profits). Business members gain key visibility through our Good Food Guide 2.0 (coming in the spring!) and a valuable opportunity to network with each other through our annual conference, forming valuable connections and opportunities for collaboration.
Discounts available for 501c3 nonprofits and schools
- Co-Branding Graphics and Decals positioning your business as a “Member of Georgia Organics”;
- VIP Member Pricing for Georgia Organics events;
- Recognition on Georgia Organics Website with listing and link back to your website;
- Listing in the updated, online Good Food Guide (coming Spring 2020)
- Good Food Jobs national posting opportunities for eligible food and agriculture related jobs ($60 value per job);
- Cross-Promotional Event & Social Media Opportunities for eligible businesses;
- Member Discounts and Benefits extended to current employees;
- Our magazine, The Dirt, delivered to your mailbox to keep you up-to-date on our work;
- Complimentary copies of The Dirt to distribute at your business; and
- Our e-newsletter, The eDirt, delivered to your inbox.