Restaurant & Business Members Receive
- General member benefits, and…
- Listing in our online Good Food Guide
- Listing in bi-annual printed Good Food Guide distributed throughout the state
- Listing in Good Food Guide app (coming 2015!)
- Opportunity to partner and cross-promote events and activities
- Opportunity for chef to participate in Georgia Organics’ Chef Advisory Team with other culinary leaders
- “We support our organic farmers” door decal for your storefront
- Use of Georgia Organics Member Seal on website and in marketing materials
- Listing of your food and farm related events on our events calendar
- Option to distribute Good Food Guides and/or The Dirt at your place of business
- Offer Georgia Organics members discounts at your restaurant or business and we will advertise those discounts for you.
- Tap the staff’s collective knowledge to see, for example, where you can get 20lbs of carrots locally on the fly. We want you to be an integral part of creating a local food economy and we are happy to help!
Be sure to check out our current business members in the Good Food Guide!