Restaurant & Business Members Receive
- General member benefits, and…
- Discounts (applicable to up to 3 representatives) to Georgia Organics events, like our annual conference
- Opportunity to post open food and farm-related positions to Good Food Jobs (a $60 value)
- Listing in our online Good Food Guide
- Logo listing on Georgia Organics website
- Opportunity to partner and cross-promote events and activities
- Opportunity for chef to participate in Georgia Organics’ Chef Advisory Team with other culinary leaders
- Georgia Organics Member decal for your storefront
- Use of Georgia Organics Member Seal on website and in marketing materials
- Listing of your food and farm related events on our events calendar
- Option to distribute our print newsletter, The Dirt, at your place of business
- Tap the staff’s collective knowledge to see, for example, where you can get 20lbs of carrots locally on the fly. We want you to be an integral part of creating a local food economy and we are happy to help!
Be sure to check out our current business members in the Good Food Guide!