General Member Benefits
- Knowledge that you are directly funding programming to grow more organic farmers, healthy kids, and a robust, thriving support network for organic agriculture in Georgia.
- Our quarterly newsletter, The Dirt, delivered to your doorstep as well as our monthly enewsletter, eDirt, to keep you up to date on current food and ag issues as well as community highlights to keep you connected.
- Discounts and early invitations to Georgia Organics events, like the annual conference.
- The print edition of the Good Food Guide sent to your door.
- Promotional discount offers on merchandise and books in our General Store.
- Member discount nights at participating restaurants.
Farm Member Benefits
- General member benefits listed above plus…
- Special invitations and discounts to on-farm workshops. (Sometimes they are even free!)
- Listing in our online Good Food Guides, where we direct food purchase inquiries
- Vinyl Georgia Organics Member Seal Market Banner sticker so your customers know you’re a member — they may be too!
- Listing on our volunteer opportunities page for your on farm volunteer needs
- Listing of your food and farm related events on our events calendar
- Opportunity to participate and get a discount to our bulk farm supply ordering program.
- Complimentary copies of The Good Food Guide and/or The Dirt to distribute at your market booth or in your CSA boxes.