The Georgia Organics Good Food Guide is the state’s leading consumer, restaurant, and institutional resource for finding food from local organic farms and the restaurants and businesses that support them here in Georgia.
Make Sure your Farm, Community Garden, Market, or Business is Listed Today! The deadline for submissions is July 31.
*Good Food Guide Listing Instructions:
- Farms need to be members in good standing at the Farm level or higher.
- Businesses and Restaurants need to be business level members in good standing at the $250 level or higher.
- Farmers Markets and Community Gardens do not need to be members in order to be listed, although it is encouraged.
- If you meet the criteria above, you will be listed in both the online interactive Local Food Guide and the printed version set to debut Fall 2013. If you have questions about your membership, contact Brooke Hatfield at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to join or renew your membership now, follow this link to join.
- Here is a listing of member benefits
Once your membership is squared away, follow this link to submit your listing information.
- Please re-submit your listing information if it hasn’t been updated it in 2013.
- If your business or restaurant has several locations, please submit the application separately for each location.
* Please note that Georgia Organics ultimately reserves the right to withhold publishing any listing for any reason at any time. We probably won’t, but we had to put it out there.