- This event has passed.
Fruit & Vegetable Production – UGA Gwinnett
August 1 @ 8:00 am - August 3 @ 4:00 pm$90
Fruit & Vegetable Production
Journeyman Farmer Certificate Program
Hosted by UGA Gwinnett
UGA Gwinnett Extension is offering the Journeyman Farmer Certificate Program in July and August. Part One is Small Farm Business Planning and Part Two is Fruit & Vegetable Production.
Topics will include:
- Business Plan Development
- Soil Health and Fertility
- Seasonality, Crop Selection
- Cover Crops, Crop Rotation
- Crop Propagation and Management
This regsitration is for Part Two: Fruit & Vegetable Production
Dates and Times:
- Thursday, August 1 – 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, August 2 – 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 3 – 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Location: UGA Gwinnett Extension, Gwinnett County Government Annex Second Floor Conference Room, 750 South Perry Street, Lawrenceville, GA 30046
Cost for Part Two: $90 per person and includes all materials and lunch.Deadline to register for Part Two is Friday, July 26!
Questions/more information: Contact Tim Daly at 678.377.4011 or email@example.com.