- This event has passed.
Middle GA Water Testing and Employee Training Workshop (FREE)
March 1, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pmFREE
What: FREE Water Testing and Employee Training Workshop hosted by Babe and Sage Farm, Extension, USDA-NRCS, and the Georgia Small Farm Food Safety Campaign. Each participant will receive templates and instructions on how to document for GAP/FSMA, an opportunity for a water test cost share, free lunch, and one-on-one and group consultation from Extension and GFVGA.
When: Thursday, March 1st from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
A.M. – Water Testing and Water System Inspection 101
– How to fill in and use water testing/ag die off/system inspection records for FSMA/GAP
– Irrigation discussion and technical assistance opportunities from USDA-NRCS
– How to take and read your water test and next steps
– Participants qualify for a $40 water test cost-share
P.M. – Employee Training 101
– Interactive session demonstrating employee training practices
– Distribution of employee training video resources, farm signs, and employee training templates
– The when, why, where and how of employee training and demonstration on how to document for FSMA/GAP
Questions???? firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-343-6053
* This workshop is limited to 20 participants *