Water Testing and Employee Training Workshop (FREE)
February 20 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pmFREE
What: FREE Water Testing and Employee Training Workshop hosted by Healthy Living Farm, Extension, GFVGA, Global Growers, USDA-NRCS, Cooper Ag, and Georgia Organics Each participant will receive templates and instructions on how to document for GAP/FSMA, an opportunity for a water test cost share, free lunch, and one-on-one and group consultation from Extension and GFVGA.
When: Tuesday, Feb. 20th from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
A.M. – Water Testing and Water System Inspection 101
– How to fill in and use water testing/ag die off/system inspection records for FSMA/GAP
– Irrigation discussion and technical assistance opportunities from NRCS
– How to take and read your water test and next steps
P.M. – Employee Training 101
– Interactive session demonstrating employee training practices
– Distribution of employee training video resources, farm signs, and employee training templates
– The when, why, where and how of employee training and demonstration on how to document for FSMA/GAP
– Discussion on food storage best practices: temperatures, ethylene gas food sensitivities, etc.
Questions???? firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-343-6053
* This workshop is limited to 15 participants *